I’m back and I have an improved version of my chocolate pancakes for you!
And hopefully lots of other recipes in the future, I really want to post here more often. Not just recipes but also posts about my homemade beauty experiments, zero-waste try-outs, general thoughts, etc.
Which topics are you guys interested in? What would you want to read on here? I’m also thinking about some “What I eat in a day” posts. Or some posts about self love, my vegan story, my history with disordered eating/sports addiction,… Mainly just everything that comes to my mind.
But first things first, so here’s my new favorite pancake recipe:
- 45g rolled oats
- 15g buckwheat flour (you could also just use buckwheat groats)
- 20g coconut flour
- 20g cocoa powder
- pinch of baking powder
- 200ml plant milk (I used homemade cashew milk)
Toppings (just go crazy with them):
- coconut yogurt
- banana coins
- salted peanuts
- salted chocolate coconut curls
- cacao nibs
- peanutbutter (I mixed it with some water to make it easier to drizzle)
- Put the oats (and the buckwheat groats) into a blender and grind them until you have flour.
- Add in the the rest of the ingredients and blend until well combined but don’t overblend the batter.
- Let it sit for about 10 minutes to thicken up a little. Meanwhile heat up your non stick pan to low heat.
- Once it’s hot spoon in your batter, I used 2 tbs per pancake and wait for bubbles to appear. When the surface of your pancakes has some bubbles and the edges got darker it’s time to flip them and let them bake for a few more minutes.
- Once all the pancakes are done top them with your favorite toppings, I included mine above and enjoy!