I’ll start with a quick story about myself today.
When I was 16 I participated in a students exchange with students from LA county where we’ve had our exchange students come over to visit us for 3 weeks and we showed them our wonderful Bavaria and also took a trip to Berlin with them and then we flew over to visit them for 3 weeks and had a wonderful time in California!
This student exchange was when I fell in love with peanut butter and it’s been an epic love story ever since.
So obviously I had to create a peanut butter treat, that in my opinion is just as delicious as the famous Reese’s peanut butter cups (heads-up: it doesn’t taste exactly like a Reese’s PB cup but still is equally as delicious!)
Peanut butter filling:
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 tbs agave
- 1/2 tbs salt
- 1 tbs coconut oil (measured when still hard, so you might want to use 2 if your coconut oil is liquid)
- 1 to 1 1/2 tbs cocoa powder
- 1 tsp agave
- Combine all the ingredients for the peanut butter filling and store in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Melt your coconut oil and mix in the cocoa powder and the agave and let it cool down but it should still be liquid.
- Form little balls from your peanut butter mixtures and coat them with the chocolate. Place them on some parchment paper and if you like you can also sprinkle on some toppings, I sprinkled mine with Fleur de Sel and pink pepper.
- Put them in the fridge for the chocolate to set and enjoy!
- You can either store them in the fridge or put them in the freezer to make some delicious ice pralines.